Last Update: 12/27/19 11:41AM
- Who are CVR Associates and Nan McKay & Associates, Inc?
CVR Associates is a private entity that has been administering the Inspections department for the HCV program since 2014. Nan McKay & Associates, Inc (NMA) is a private entity that has been administering all other functions of the HCV program since 2014. NMA is also the largest and most experienced administrator of HQS Inspections in the Country.
- How do I contact the Inspection Department?
Beginning January 2, 2020, the NMA inspections department can be reached at 305-403-3222 and follow the prompts for Inspections. E-mail inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com
- How do I know if the Inspector is from NMA or PHCD?
All inspectors will be required to carry NMA issued identification cards. You may contact us at anytime to verify an inspector's identity.
- Will inspection requirements change?
Inspection requirements are outlined at 24 CFR 982 and further supported by PHCD's Administrative Plan. NMA will be enforcing local and federal requirements.
- Will I still receive notices regarding inspection results?
Yes. The results of all inspections will be sent to owners and families and are issued via postal mail within 1 business day of the inspection being completed.
- Where can I view the results of an Inspection?
Owners can view the last 12 months of Inspection Results by creating an account or logging into Partner Portal.
- How do I reschedule an upcoming annual inspection or reschedule a previously missed inspection appointment?
Requests to reschedule an inspection may be submitted through an online service request or by contacting us at 305-403-3222. Requests received prior to January 2, 2020 will be responded to on January 2, 2020.
Submit an online service request if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this transition.